About Haven House
Who we are
- Haven House is the only domestic violence services provider and emergency shelter serving all of Sandoval County located in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Haven House is an eight (8)-bedroom shelter that provides temporary housing for twenty (20) victims and their children
- Haven House provides the following services to victims of domestic violence to assist them on their way to becoming survivors: 24/7 emergency shelter and case management, legal advocacy, in-shelter and out-of-shelter support groups, individual counseling for victims and their children who have experienced domestic violence, life-skills classes, children’s program and community education and training
- Haven House is a member of the New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence, the Sandoval County Domestic Violence Coordinated Community Response, the Coalition to Stop Violence Against Native Women and the Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Network—working to end domestic violence in New Mexico
- Haven House is an IRS designated 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation and accepts tax-deductible donations in accordance with IRS guidelines
Help domestic violence victims gain immediate safety plus knowledge, skills, and resources to succeed in lives free of violence.